Experience : 4 yrs – 7 yrs
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Translate Functional / Business requirements into – Test Scenarios ∙ Test Cases ∙ Drive test data requirements & preparation
Define & Adhere Acceptance Follow data dictionaries, data flows, data models (Conceptual / Logical / Physical) etc. and build/execute testcases in line with the functional requirements
- Maintaining audit ready and well-structured test plans, test cases and results – well mapped to requirements
For Applications such as Data warehouses / Business Intelligence Platforms / Data lakes / MDM Systems / any DB or Data Centric Solutions
Tech Stack – Must Haves:
- 4+ Years in SQL with analytic solutions / datawarehouses
- 2+ Testing ETL data pipelines with Python & PySpark for Datalakes
- 2+ Years in testing cloud centric & containerized applications (Preferably with AWS)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as: Jenkins
- 1+ Years of experience on AWS Glue, Lambdas, ECS / Fargate based applicationscGood to have:
- Experience in relationship / project management with customers
- Excellent Listening, Client Handling Skills and written communication
Experience in US health information technology companies/projects
Key Words for Shortlisting Profiles:
Extensive knowledge in the following areas with about 4+ years’ experience
Skills : Data warehousing, Dimension Modelling, Data lakes, Lake houses Python, Spark, SQL, Message Queues
Platforms : Cloud AWS, RDS, Glue, Lambda, ECS/Fargate
Platform Engineering : Building & Maintaining data pipelines, dependencies & workflows
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineer and related.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate.
- Sound knowledge of Agile and Scrum Methodologies.
- Knowledge on HIPAA and HITECH (Would be added advantage).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org