Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand business issues, stakeholder requirement and expectations
- Maintaining Product OKR’s
- The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle,including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Perform relevant modeling analysis and POC exploring multiple techniques
- Document and present findings and recommendations on methodology in a structured way to various stakeholder or partnering teams (Engineering, Tech, Product leader).
- Work closely with the Engineering/Tech team/Support to convert those POC into fully scalable solutions.
- Active and effective collaboration with another project team
- Collaboratively manage projects from timeline creation to project completion, managing expectations with leaders and colleagues
- Encourage team building, best practices sharing especially with more junior team members
- Stay abreast of developments in the area to ensure bringing the most appropriate solutions to our businessOur Expectations About You
You’ve built a decent track record in research and Product Management. And you have the communication chops to translate it all into conversations. While you’ve worked with global cross-functional teams, you can also put your head down and focus on independent projects. Seeing the big picture takes attention to detail. Keeping up with the fast- changing world of technology, takes someone who recognizes that. You know what’s happening in Agile and you’re ready to influence what’s next.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a Product Owner/Product Manager in the business
- Experience using collaborative development tools (git).
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Strong problem solving and excellent communication skills, independent working style